We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items that are worn, used or items that have been damaged, or altered.
Items purchased via the online shop on www.elizabethchristinadesign.com can be returned within 7 days for a full refund or exchange on condition they have not been worn and are in exact perfect condition as when they were sold. They must be repackaged in the same way as they were received with all tags /labels in place. Any claims of goods which are faulty or defective are to be made via email within 48 hours of receipt. Any enquiries after this date will not be accepted.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items that are worn, used or items that have been damaged, or altered. Removal of tags, labels & hygiene strips ,make up marks or make up removal marks will qualify the item as being worn.
The following instructions need to be adhered to in order to make a return for a refund or exchange.
1. Document in writing why the item is being returned. Please include date of purchase and order reference number/ receipt number.
2. Post the item to the following address: Tina Hemlock Coyne, Elizabeth Christina Design, Jagoes Mills, Kinsale, Co. Cork P17RD21 Ireland. Remember to include the document referred to in point number 1.
Without this documentation the purchase cannot be processed. The parcel must be shipped by a traceable method to guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
3. Upon receipt and inspection of the product, please allow 14 days after receipt for processing your refund.
1. There is no refund on sale items - exchange/credit note only as long as the product is in the exact same condition as when purchased.
2. Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in exactly the same condition that you received it. Items must also be in the original packaging.
4. Please note that there is no refund or exchange on a Bespoke Hat (for example, one that has been designed specifically for you).
5. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
6. Any goods which you may think you have returned to us but are actually lost in transit remain your responsibility.
7. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.